STS coatings for Automotive Applications:
- They allow the development of innovative concepts giving the possibility to reduce the consumption of Fuel/Lubrificants thus reducing polluting emissions.
- They improve the wear resistance and duration of use of the components by reducing the maintenance request.
- They allow the use of components made from lighter materials so as to reduce the weight.
- They allow to contain the friction coefficient for the benefit of the powers applied.
- STS has always been offering its willingness to provide partnership with companies that allow the capitalisations on each other’s knowledge and experiences in order to pursue togrhter the technical development and improvments on the products.
STS is ISO/TS 16949 Certified, regulation for Automotive Productions.
DLC is an innovative carbon-based coating with wide spectrum of application which allows you to deal with problems related to abrasion, to chemical attack and sliding. The low deposition ...
PLC stands for Polymer Like Carbon and is classified as Me-DLC. It is a Carbon based coating containing doping metal ele- ments and non, in which the carbon is hybridized in both sp2 sp3 in ...
The Chromium Nitride, better known as CrN, has many important features that suggest its use in many applications. Also, in STS, is deposited with the latest technology HDP (High Density Plasma) ...
Developed for tribological applications, WC/C is a layer composed of Tungsten carbide lamellae alternate to amorphous carbon lamellae and is deposited by means of Magnetron Sputtering technology ...